The hospital has 4 wards with attached baths and toilets with continuous water and electricity supply. A locker is provided for each patient.
- Combined ward / Ward A– 8 beds
- General male ward / Ward B – 9 beds
- General female ward /Ward C– 9 beds
All the cabins have their own attached toilet and showers.
- Non AC Cabins – There are 18 cabins.
- Deluxe Non AC cabins – There are 2 non AC cabins with TV + DTH services provided
- AC Cabins- there are 9 cabins.
- Deluxe AC cabins – 5 AC cabins with TV + DTH services provided.
- There are 5 suites in the hospital complex. Each has an Air-conditioned sitting room and an Air-conditioned bedroom, attached pantry spacious bathroom with Geyser facilities. TV, Refrigerator and Intercom Telephones are provided.