Services offered :
- Emergency services 24×7 available
- Level 3 NICU with Ventilators, CPAP,HFNC, Phototherapy, warmers etc for the care of sick newborns and premature babies.
- PICU- with ventilators and monitors for the care of sick children.
- Post –operative care for children undergoing surgeries with an in-house Paediatric surgeon.
- Many procedures are done in the unit including exchange transfusions, Central line insertions and Dialysis.
- Immunization and well baby clinic- includes all the basic as well as the newest vaccines available and a check –up of the infant.
Consultation Days : Monday to Saturday
Dr Akumtoshi MD (Paeds), FICM (Apollo Hospital), PGC- Neonatology (Southampton University UK)
- Worked as Resident in Paediatrics at Assam medical college from 2007-2010
- Worked as Consultant paediatrician and neonatologist & Head of unit for 3 Years at Christian Institute of Health Sciences and Research (CIHSR) (tripartite of CMC Vellore, EHA Delhi and Government of Nagaland).
- Worked as an observer for 2.5 months, CMC Vellore Tamil Nadu.
- Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist & head of unit Zion hospital and research centre from 2013 till date
Academic course pursuing at present:
- Fellowship in neonatal medicine Emergency crisis management solutions (ECMS)
Dr Imkongkumzuk MBBS, MD, SR Consultant ( Pediatrics & Neonatology)
Work experience :
- Worked as Junior Resident (Paediatric Surgery) at Rajendra Institute of Medical Science.
- 6 months Junior Resident (General Surgery)
- 6 months Junior Resident (General Medicine)
- Worked as Senior Resident at PGMIER, Doctor Ram Manuhar Lohia,New Delhi
- Experienced in Paediatric Rheumatology and Pulmonology (Paediatric Chest) NICU and PICU
- Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist at Zion hospital and research centre from 2014 till date.