The hospital has 4 wards with attached baths and toilets with continuos water and electricity supply.A locker is provided for each patient.The wards are protected with wired mosquito nets at the windows
- Combined ward /Ward A– 9 beds
- General male ward / Ward B – 11 beds
- General female ward /Ward C– 9 beds
All the cabins have their own attached toilet and showers.
- Non AC Cabins – There are 18 cabins.
- Deluxe Non AC cabins – There are 2 non AC cabins with TV + DTH services provided
- AC Cabins- there are 9 cabins .
- Deluxe AC cabins – 5 AC cabins with TV + DTH services provided.
- Suites- There are 5 suites in the hospital complex.Each has an aircontioned sitting room and an Airconditioned bedroom, attached pantry spacious bathroom with Geyser facilities.TV, Refridgerator and Intercom Telephones are provided.